Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PLAYSTATION Eye Shows More Possibilities


If you've been wondering what can really be done with the PLAYSTATION Eye, these are the videos to watch. The video above shows a tech demo called Sketch Lander (which will hopefully be a game soon enough), where you draw a sketch, and you can turn it into a game using the abilities of the PLAYSTATION Eye.

The next one below is called Physics College, where it scans on your image, and it falls out of the paper on the screen. Maybe for usage as stickers? I really don't know.

The last video is called Full Tanks, where you scan in your own tank from a drawing, or object or such, and just battle it out on the battlefield, quite innovative thinking.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!This could be like a LitelBigPlanet kinda game but EVEN MORE FUN! omg....technologie

Anonymous said...

I like Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold very much, because it is useful. Since I entered into this game, I learnt skills to earn potbs gold. Thanks to potbs Doubloon let me know a lot of friends. It is my habit to buy potbs Doubloon now. I get some potbs money from my friends and Internet.