Monday, October 22, 2007

Night Note: The onAXIS Situation

To: onAXIS Readers
From: onAXIS Administrator

As you've noticed, we have a partner site, onXBOX, opening soon all about the latest news in 360 gaming. I've been thinking about the situation.

I figured instead of launching another separate site, why not open the new site, powered by WordPress (will be heavily modded to have the best functionality and user friendliness), covering the latest in all three gaming console news? And for those who prefer to stick to one console, there will be three seperate pages on the site, one known as onAXIS, another as onXBOX, and another as onWII.

The only thing right now that is stopping me from launching the site is a custom WordPress theme (which I will get to work on designing very soon, once I decide the color scheme), and a name for the new site. I very much like Japanese terms so I would want it to relate to that.

So, I figured, why not have the users of the current site, onAXIS decide? Please, send me an e-mail of what you think might be a good site name. Try not to include the word "GAME" in the site name. Lets try and be unique. Our e-mail is: admin@onaxisonline.com

Anyway, we had some pretty good stories today (for me, at least). The first videos and images of FIFA Street 3 got me pretty excited, big soccer fan here currently waiting for the U.S. arrival of PES 2008. Anyway, view todays hot stories below.

Hot Stories for October 22, 2007
Uncharted: Drake's Jeep Chase
Warhawk v1.2 Patch Detailed
Naruto: PS3 Project: New Scan
HAZE: Demo Coming November 16th, 2007
EA Talks: Army of Two Delay
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: Jet Ski Gameplay
FIFA Street 3: First Video
FIFA Street 3: Coming In Spring 2008

0 comments: