Saturday, October 27, 2007

Night Note: Slow Day, Enchanted Thoughts

To: onAXIS Readers
From: onAXIS Administrator

Wow, some Saturday today was. You'd figure we'd be loaded with news, but look at that, 9 articles. Hopefully we'll have more gaming news come tomorrow.

I've been noticing a pattern lately, whenever there is around 20-25 articles a day on the site, the level of subscribers to the site goes up, but whenever there is a low amount like 10-15 articles a day, the level of subscribers drops. It's as if we are getting less reliable by the day.

Wake up, it's not our fault there isn't that much news on that day. If there was more, trust me, we'd give it to you. So don't drop us just because you don't see much news for that day.

I've been thinking about getting Enchanted Arms recently. I'm not one to follow much of the big critic reviews. I've been in the RPG mood recently and I figured it's only $20.00 at GameStop, so I will be picking it up soon.

We are still trying to think of a name for the new site, so if you want to send in your thoughts, read this. Every name is appreciated and considered.

Stories for October 27, 2007
Find the Ratchet Golden Bolts
First Nobi Nobi Gameplay
Dead Space Trailer
Resistance Tournament

0 comments: