Monday, November 12, 2007

Night Note: New Site Troubles

To: onAXIS Readers
From: onAXIS Administrator
Subject: Annoying Codes *PUNCHES WALL*

Okay, I've been trying to get this new site's design ready, but with WordPress, I don't make themes, I edit them from others. And none of these themes I can find are really suitable of editing. I've found someone who can make the theme for the site but he is asking for cold hard dough, which I sadly do not have.

If you want to help us out, go ahead and hit that donate button. Other than that, we've had a lot of new trailers and gameplay videos today, so check those out.

HAWT Stories for November 13, 2007
Resistance 2 In Pre-Alpha?
Assassin's Creed Launch Trailer
HttC: GRR Breaking News
LEGO Batman Teaser
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 Announced | Trailer
Infinity Ward Fixing PS3 Servers
Japan Receiving Only 360 Assassin's Creed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!I find the site perfect like it is.Dont change anything!Il try do donate but dont expect to much cash =( im curently broke.

Anonymous said...

i agree. this site is fine as is. it's nice, simple, and give people the info they need. a theme wouldn't hurt i suppose but still, only do it if you can. you might be able to find a fan of this site to do it for a cheaper price or even free.