Friday, November 30, 2007

Pay To Inflict PAIN On the Claus & Cookies

Travis Williams, developer of the PLAYSTATION Network title, PAIN, updated us today on the situation of the game. Mainly considering the errors received by Santa & Cookie.

"When we posted PAIN, Santa and Cookie were not uploaded to the PlayStation Store," Williams wrote. "Once the store has Cookie and Santa, they will appear as purchasable characters. Sorry about this confusion everyone."
So yeah, Destructoid misguided us. The two characters will be available for download today. He also hints that online play is coming for PAIN as well.
"When I said if you make enough noise we have to listen, I mean it. If online multiplayer is very important for you guys then I will have to take it to the development team and figure out what we can do. I would personally like this feature too. It would allow me to "represent" on some of you personally."
He also mentions PAIN themes are coming to the PLAYSTATION Store as well, official ones. So expect them soon too. I don't know about you, but I like this guy.

[Via PAIN]

0 comments: