Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cory Barlog Welcomes Back, Mentions God of War III

In a welcome back post from Cory Barlog on his official blog, he mentions the upcoming title by SCE Studios Santa Monica, God of War III. He writes.

"I know for the God of War fans out there it might be a bummer that I am not working on God of War 3 (or for some it may be a good thing I am not) but rest assured that it is all in good hands."
I ask as a fan and news reporter: Can we please get an official announcement with some screenshots? Please?

It's coming, it's coming. Just be patient.

[Via Cory Barlog]

1 comments:

incredibilistic said...

I'm starting to wonder if there's some sort of curse following God of War or something. We've had different directors on all the games. I can only assume that the writers are the same (or at least some of them) in order to keep the continuity of the story intact.

While I'm sure GoW III will look awesome my guess is that it'll be more of the same from the first two games. Whoever's directing the next one will probably do their best not to screw with the battle system that's already in place. And if they decide to put the Pegasus missions back in there make them a little more interesting.

Here's on request, as strong as Kratos is I'd like to see him have the ability to carry a body and move faster and/or have the ability to fight while carrying a corpse.

And yes, screenshots would be nice.