Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Metal Gear Solid 4 Headset That Should Have Been

The writer of design blog Prosume This says that this Metal Gear Solid 4 headset that he designed is official, real and currently in production, and will cost $60 launching alongside the game. He says the headset is a Bluetooth 2.0 headset with a built in battery for the PlayStation 3 and will sync up with other Bluetooth compatible handsets. The features:

- 8 hours of talk-time.
- 160 hours of stand-by.
- 30' foot range.
- Auto shut-off.
- Auto sync.
He says he designed it based off the Xbox 360 headset, easy to wrap are the ears with it's silicone loop. For those Metal Gear Solid 4 fans following the media released, you'll notice the headset is very similar to one of the gizmo's you can use in the game. Whether or not we can believe this guy, which we really want to, is still unknown.

[Behold! The Metal Gear Headset] [Kotaku]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some shaiya gold from my friends. They know I need shaiya money, they give me.
So I always can get some cheap shaiya gold from my friends. I buy shaiya gold with my spare money and it has become my hobby. It makes me happy that I can still earn some shaiya online gold.