Friday, April 25, 2008

The Orange Box: This Is Exactly Why We Need a Patch


If you are wondering why we keep on posting these series belonging to The Orange Box petition, it is because we are fed up of going into a server in Team Fortress 2 and find moving weapons or weapons stuck in the walls. Or going in to get disconnected hundreds of times. Or playing Portal and getting killed only to wait 30 seconds to respawn. Or playing Half-Life 2 and dying due to that crappy frame-rate. Or once again playing Team Fortress 2 to realize we don't have all the features we should. Watch this new video from the petition above, and you'll realize why EA is slacking, and we need a patching.

[SIGN THE ORANGE BOX PETITION]

2 comments:

incredibilistic said...

Wow. That's pretty friggin' bad.

A shame 'cause the graphics look hot.

I've been interested in getting the Orange Box only because of all the game you get for your dollar but with problems like this I'll stay away until I see a patch from EA.

Anonymous said...

I have also been looking at buying Orange Box but I will most definitely not buy it at full price. Unless it's dirt cheap clearance somewhere, it's not worth it to buy for PS3 rather than PC. The reason I want this on PS3 is that my PC is not very good.

I would love to support EA if they deserved it but they have had a long history of laziness and ripping customers off with glitchy games and ridiculous DLC.