Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KILLZONE 2 PlayStation Day 2008 Trailer, European Release Date


Here is the new KILLZONE 2 trailer from Sony's PlayStation Day 2008. Once again, as the previous trailers, we are nothing but amazed. Sony is really dishing them out today. Enjoy!

Unfortunately, however, we do get one bad thing from this and that is KILLZONE 2's pushed release date. It is now set to release in February 2009, as it's official release date. However, this delay is only for Europe.

Update: Removed too for some reason. Here is YouTube.

3 comments:

incredibilistic said...

My office connection isn't the best but it's been a long time and I STILL can't get this video to load.

I wish I could go home (where my connection is like 5MB or higher) but I don't want to have to wait that long.

As for the delay, I hope that the US still gets it in September. I'm willing to wait until October or November but it MUST come this year.

I'm also hoping Home will be up and running by then so Guerrilla can integrate some features/spaces into Home.

Anonymous said...

watz with the audio thatz not ted price voice, sometimes in the video, is just like the killzone 2 video! xD

Anonymous said...

"However, this delay is only for Europe."

Are you suggesting that the game won't be delayed in US? You do know the game is being made in Europe right? Can you name another time when a game from a European developer has released in the US months before the EU?