A new GameTrailers user uploaded video announces TimeSplitters 4 officially along with showing some new footage of Ubisoft/Free Radical's Haze. Enjoy the video.
XBoxer's David Halse claims that Game Reactor (a Scandinavian video gaming magazine) has learned from Guerrilla Games (Killzone developer) that a Killzone 2 Demo will be released shortly to coincide with Halo 3's release. Sony intends to crash Halo 3's launch party and steal Microsoft's thunder. Of course, Sony's plan could backfire and run the risk of Killzone being buried by Halo, again.
"A world where your common sense is overturned: echochrome." The official Japanese website for the SCEJ game, Echochrome has gone live. The site is hard to understand and puzzles the mind, but click around and you'll manage to get somewhere.
Echochrome is slated for a release for the PlayStation 3's PlayStation Network and the PlayStation Portable.
A user has posted screenshots of him playing Lair on the PlayStation Portable in remote play on the Official US PlayStation Boards. Many users where skeptical, but some users tried it out and confirmed that it works. I've yet to own lair like I said earlier, but I will most definitely give this a try when I get it.
1. (1/1) Dragon Quest IX NDS Square Enix 2242[Via TotalGamerZone]
2. (2/2) Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Square Enix 2149
3. (3/3) Biohazard 5 PS3 Capcom 1663
4. (4/4) Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 Konami 1174 5. (5/5) Monster Hunter 3 PS3 Capcom 1134
6. (6/6) Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii Nintendo 812
7. (7/7) Lost Odyssey Xbox 360 Microsoft 719
8. (8/8) Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII PSP Square Enix 697
9. (17/18) Shirokishi Monogatari PS3 Sony 599
10. (9/10) Super Mario Galaxy Wii Nintendo 581
11. (12/8) Doubutsu no Mori [Animal Crossing] Wii Nintendo 578
12. (12/11) The Last Remnant PS3 Square Enix 563
13. (10/9) Devil May Cry 4 PS3 Capcom 548
14. (16/19) Sengoku Musou 2 Moushouden PS2 Koei 498
15. (13/14) Final Fantasy Versus XIII PS3 Square Enix 483
16. (18/23) Shin Sangoku Musou 5 PS3 Koei 474
17. (14/11) Final Fantasy IV NDS Square Enix 436
18. (19/21) Halo 3 Xbox 360 Microsoft 419
19. (28/24) Ar tonelico II: Sekai ni Hibiku Shoujo Tachi no Souzoushi (Metaphorica) PS2 Banpresto 405
20. (20/20) Layton Kyouju to Akuma no Hako NDS Level 5 384
"We encourage third parties to continue development for PS2. If they bring a PS3 version out, they can bring a PS2 version out as well," said Sony rep David Reeves in a recent interview. "What happened last time with PS1 is that they left a lot of money on the table by making the transition too quickly,"Since the PlayStation 3 launched in November, the PlayStation 2 has outmatched it in sales every month. Microsoft's Xbox 360 has only beaten the PS2 twice in monthly sales since its late-2005 launch.
The PSN game is a sort of three-dimensional "Tetris"-like construction game with a working title of "High Rise," in which you have limited time to manipulate a chunk of building material into an ongoing project before the next one appears, attempting to create a tall, stable structure.Sounds like another good puzzler, we'll see when it arrives on the store.
"It's a little like the old days, and that's kind of fun," Matt Toschlog said. "There's a lot more market for smaller-type games. If you want to do a really big PlayStation or Xbox-type game, it's $10 million to $20 million and a whole bunch of people. Publishers are reluctant to fund that because there's no creative control."