The Good:Seems fair enough, no? I guess we will have to decide on Wednesday, when the game releases. Read the full review at the link.
- Superb presentation and excellent acting make the game feel like a movie
- Having three different attack stances works well and keeps the combat fresh
- Sixaxis motion controls are implemented nicely
- From the moment it starts until the moment the credits roll, the game never lets up.
- So short it can be finished in an afternoon
- Not enough variety to the bad guys' design and attacks
- Some bosses feel a little cheap.
[Read Heavenly Sword]