Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day Note: Rockin' the Ratchet Demo

To: onAXIS Readers
From: onAXIS Administrator

Hey, another day note coming for you. Trying to get more into the habit of doing this, so get used to it. =]

Anyway, today was cool, played some pool, and chilled out. I went to my local GameStop today. I know a guy who works there, so he dropped me the demo for Ratchet & Clank, and it's very great. I don't want to ruin it for you because tomorrow I will be posting impressions on it.

I was thinking about buying High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition, not sure if it's good though, on the fact that there are no reviews out yet. If you guys can drop me a tip on it's value, go ahead, it'd be appreciated.

Guess thats it. Enjoy your Saturday.

Hot Stories for September 15, 2007
1UP Yours September 14, 2007 Confirms Dual Shock 3?
Square Enix: "We hope to meet Final Fantasy VII Again!"
Sony & Their Lost Exclusives

0 comments: