Friday, September 7, 2007

Killzone 2: Online Testing Began by Guerrilla Games

In a recent interview over at Killzone.com, Q&A manager, Seb “motherH” Downie mentions that he and his team are currently testing the online portion of Killzone 2:

“Me and my boys have been mostly busy testing Online this past week and making sure that the rewards and ranking are working as intended as well as checking the collision and geometry for MP02, also known as “Road Block” currently, but I’m sure it’ll get a much more exciting name before release. I can’t really give you much in the way of details about Multiplayer otherwise, eventhough I am itching to share it all with you. I guess you’ll have to wait a wee while longer though.”
Hopefully since they are already doing their tests, the online beta will be released to PlayStation Network users soon.

[Via Killzone]

0 comments: