Thursday, October 18, 2007

Night Note: Transform & Roll Out!

To: onAXIS Readers
From: onAXIS Administrator

It's a great day when you pick up two things that have relevance with each other that you absolutely love. Thats what I did.

I picked up Transformers on special 2-disc edition DVD today and after watching it for the ninth time, I'm still not tired of it. It's also quite entertaining messing with the transformable Optimus Prime DVD case. I was also able to pick up Transformers: The Game on the PLAYSTATION 3 for a mere $15. How did I get it so cheap? Some guy was selling it at GameStop and they would only give him $14, so I anted up.

Playing the game, I realized it's not really as bad as the scores it's getting. I won't go too in-depth, because I'm going to write a review up for it sooner or later.

If you guys noticed, I redesigned the site quite a bit, mainly font changes, and such. I think it looks better like this. I removed the shoutbox as well and added a much better IRC chat. It will probably always be empty, but at least its there.

I've been thinking about moving onAXIS soon to a hosted blog with my own money, but am still trying to gather a few things before I do this. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it yet, so expect about a month wait if anything is going to happen.

Anyway, thats all for tonight, I'm about to catch some z's, so I can get up a minute earlier than usual.

Stuff You Might Have Missed
Rat Race: Five New Videos
Uncharted: Melee Combat
Ratchet: Private Cove Tour
Street Fighter IV: Debut Trailer
Capcom Announcements: Lost Planet PS3, Dark Void & More

0 comments: