Friday, November 16, 2007

We Need Some DETAKS, Apply by E-Mail

Alright guys, I'm nearly done getting the new site established, but I'm going to need more writers since we are going multiplatform. So this is what you aspiring DETAKS will have to do.

Before I give out any information, I need writers from the West US Area, East US Area, United Kingdom Area, and Japan Area.

If you have any of those traits, give me an e-mail at admin@onaxisonline.com with this information:

Name:
Date of Birth:
Gaming Platforms:
PSN, XBL, WII ID (if any):
Past Blogs (if any):
Submission of Your Work (review, article; if new review and your accepted, it will be your first post):
Additional Comments:
Best writers get the job, I'm taking one writer for each territory. We need writers, and you guys are the ones to be those soon to be looked up to men/women.

Accepted writers will also get a sneak peek at the new site before it launches. So send in those e-mails!

Note: With the launch of the new site comes the reviews of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Contra 4 (DS), Buzz! The MegaQuiz, and Time Crisis 4, all of which are undergoing the judgment as we speak.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would...I have a ps3 60gig but I dont have any money to review games. Because you have t buy them.So...maybe next time!