PLAYSTATION PortableThis weeks issue also brought us news on some upcoming PLAYSTATION 3 titles such as HAZE and Devil May Cry 4. You can view this information below.
Star Ocean: First Departrure: 8, 7, 8, 8
- Movies and characters done well, will please fans.
- Battles are easy for the first half, start to require skill later.
- Can take a while to do everything.
- Limited field of view and long map movement times make it seem like a poor fit for the PSP.
- Map expanded too much, and you can't save on it.
- Interface is unusually convenient.
- Story has its charming points.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: 10, 9, 9, 9
HAZE (Spring 2008) (PS3)Sadly, thats all the real information this week's Famitsu brings us.
- First person action-shooting game.
- Using the wonder drug "Nectar" to enhance one's mind and spirit, one can increase one's strength and focus.
Battlefield: Bad Company (2008) (PS3/Xbox 360)
- To survive on the battlefield, you have not only weapons but an abundance of soldier's tools.
- Up to 24 players.
- 90% of objects are destructable.
- Can poke holes in cover to fire through.
Frontlines: Fuel of War (Spring 2008) (PS3/Xbox 360)
- Your gear is near-future weaponry modeled after that of a modern soldier.
- Due to playstyle, various unusual skills may be usable.
- You can customize a character with gear and skills.
- Vehicles and aircraft are usable.
- Up to 32 players.
Mystereet Portable: Yasogami Kaoru's Challenge (Spring 2008) (PSP)
- Adding to the PS2 ADV, a collection of short mysteries called "Yasogami Kaoru's Challenge." This mode focus on Kaoru using quizzes to crack the culprits' secrets, and is good for play in free time.
- Adds "Scenario 3.5" to the main game.
Devil May Cry 4 (January 2008) (PS3/Xbox 360)
- Nero's demonification isn't like Dante's; instead, a blue and white demon grows out of his back and helps with attacks.
- Nero's abilities and their effects are improved when demonized.