Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays from onAXIS!

It's been a good year so far. Although we've only been up for about 6 months, we've gained a popular user base with over 50,000 hits a week and I'm proud of that, especially with me being a one man team.

Christmas is the time of giving, and readers, you certainly gave your all. I hope you and your family, whether your celebrating Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah, have a happy holiday leading into a happy new year.

We hope to see more visitors come to the site as the new year comes, and for those of you already here, thank you, for making onAXIS so known over the web.

Once again, have a happy holiday. Be sure to share your receivings (presents) with us in the comments!

4 comments:

incredibilistic said...

Merry Christmas!

See you in Warhawk land!!! It's under the tree! I'll be on tomorrow (hopefully).

onAXIS said...

You know you rhymed, but you probably didn't know it. So I've just commented back so I can point back and show it.

GASP! =]

PilarVIRUS said...

i'll like to say Merry Christmas!

Shibbs said...

Happy holiday, and keep up the great work.