- You can target different bodyparts of your victim when you aim with a gun. He will react realistically, depending on where he gets shot.Grand Theft Auto IV is shaping up to contain quite a bit of gaming luxury. Remember my readers, April 29 is the day we get to taste all this greatness.
- When you are at a bus stop, a time table will show up.
- Niko can choose to walk, jog, and run. Of course you can always drive as well.
- Rockstar is using the Euphoria engine that LucasArts is using with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. That means every explosion will be different.
- Enemies that you hit or shoot will try to get up and attack you.
- Pedestrians on the streets will remember you. If they've seen you before doing a crime, and you come back, they will run in terror.
- You wanted level depends on who is watching you rather than what your doing. That makes it more realistic. In the previous installments, if you killed someone in an area unseen by pedestrians, your wanted level would go up, even though nobody saw you.
- The game's multiplayer is activated by cell phone. The game's multiplayer will have up to 16 players. No other details are known.