- The game's framerate has been smoothed out.
- The game's city will be full populated, meaning you can explore whatever you see fit.
- Trademark satirical dialogue and charcters are back.
- Music is still in “placeholder”.
- There will be Natural Motion Animation.
- There will be Branching Dialog.
- The game will feature smarter AI, such as driver side swipes truck to knock cargo loose.
- Still has similar issues as previous Grand Theft Auto games, like graphics pop-in and some minor AI issues.
- The game's health system is still unknown.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Grand Theft Auto IV preview from us. Instead, just expect some new screenshots and a little bit of information that we got elsewhere.