French gaming magazine PSM3 has reviewed Rockstar's upcoming Grand Theft Auto IV, and have given it it's third perfect score, with a 20/20. Luckily, someone of the Grand Theft Auto IV community broke down the new information from the review.
[GTAForums] [GTA Legende]
- The immensity of the city is almost frightening.
- The graphics are very cared for whatever subject or detail. Everything shines, everything is beautiful!
- Walking in San Andreas with no aim in the streets was sometimes boring. The beauty of Liberty City and its animation make walking a real pleasure.
- It's Roman that motivate Niko to start missions by always reminding him the big plans for the Bellic family.
- You can make joy girls work.
- Weapons stores will be in Liberty City.
- You'll be able to take the subway to travel Liberty City.
- During the missions, Niko could put his abilities to good use to climb and infiltrate quietly.
- In a mission, Niko and his friends had to steal the trunk of a bank using explosives. This was followed by a race with the SWAT, helicopters, and Niko had to take refuge in the Underground subway to gain $250,000.
- In the clothing stores, you choose your clothes and you try them directly.
- The Pay N' Spray (car paint) is not being used to evade the cops, but rather just to paint your car.
- The only bugs noticed by the journalists are the problem of sight, and the heavy motions of the character.