The game sounds great, and we are hoping those 100 missions cover at least 100 episodes. We all know the PlayStation 3 can handle that and more. We know, we thought it was shocking two coming from the US Site.
- Experience Jaw-Dropping Cinematic Quality HD Graphics: Witness the cinema-quality animation comes to life in high definition. The line between Naruto animation and game graphics will truly disappear!
- Roam Freely On Dynamic Multi-Dimensional Battle Grounds: Prepare to battle on robust, multi-dimensional battle grounds. Take advantage of the unique characteristics of each battle field! Battle is no longer limited to flat ground surfaces.
- Unleash Your Ninja Dream Team: Form your own three-man dream squad to battle your opponents! Unleash your allies to defend you in battle, or order them to perform cooperative attacks against your opponents!
- Discover A Brand New Mission Based Adventure Mode: Challenge a total of 100 compelling missions in Ultimate Mission Mode and experience the original animated TV series storyline up through the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!
- Unleash Massive Secret Techniques on An Unprecedented Scale: Using the power of the PLAYSTATION®3, you can now destroy your enemies with bigger, meaner, stronger and more cinematic secret techniques than ever before!
- Master 25 Fully Transformable Warriors: Behold your characters transforming into powerful superior warriors in battle! All characters will possess amazing power that will expand the very scale of a battle to the next level!
Friday, April 11, 2008
game page in for the upcoming Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM for the PlayStation 3. The new page contains five high-resolution screenshots seen below and above, along with some details on the game. The game features are listed below.