Yes, as if it wasn't obvious, Grand Theft Auto IV has received another perfect score, this one coming from the Official PlayStation Magazine UK. The review contained new information in which of course we have for you here.
We also have scans for you to view, which you can download here or you can view hosted scans here.
- Leave Niko standing there and he'll scratch his balls.
- Groups include the Irish hoodlums, the depressed ex-cons and a paranoid lesbian coke dealer.
- One car is called the Corquette.
- Two of the girlfriends are called Carmen and Katie.
- While dating Press Circle to try your luck or X to say goodnight.
- You can hijack a van transporter carrying a convict.
- Press L1 to order order a dog about.
- Hidden Packages and Stunt Jumps are back.
- Your Mobile phone starts out with a standard pay as you go model but you can upgrade to fancier models with more features.
- The vibrate function in the PS3 version can be felt when the mobile phone rings.
- You have Frank McReary and Patrick "Packie" McReary and now there is Gerry McReary he is an ex IRA member.
- You can call 911 on your mobile phone to get the police to check the crime database.
- One of the missions is called "Three Leaf Clover".
- The phone also lets you jump back into failed missions just by clicking 'Yes'.
- After killing one of Niko's bosses you can ring his number and you hear an answer machine message from his grieving wife.
- You can unlock your friends uniques perks by finding out what they like to eat and drink.
- A new location is called the Pink Triangle Gentlemen's Club.