[Metal Gear Solid 4: Probable New Features and Info]
- The introduction cut scene for the game is close to 17 minutes long (that’s a short film in itself). If we remember that once in 1964 (Metal Gear Solid 3) Kojima implemented pseudo-interactive cutscenes, well there is certain well defined upgrade to this feature with probable camera shifts during the cutscenes.
- An average in-game cutscene is about 5 to 7 minutes long and as we all know there are no loading times between cutscene and gameplay, the transition is smoother than a Jack Daniels on the rocks.
- In addition to the whole war as a financially viable economic activity, the game also addresses climate in great detail. We are now to witness a global meltdown in conjunction with a devastating war in the entire process.
- There are two characters returning form the previous games that have not been seen or heard of while talking about Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots in detail, these individuals have an impact on the storyline in the game during the latter stages. One it seems has been a villain you’ve fought and defeated in 1998.
- The Altair’s costume is used in the game in certain sections where the gameplay is centered in the Middle East, there are sections which vaguely resemble Altair’s monotonous crusade only in the future.
- The Patriots are a futuristic version of the “Illuminati” who according to legends are the descendants of the Knight’s Templars.