Friday, May 9, 2008

PlayStation 3 Lets DICE Push Texture "Much Higher" for Mirror's Edge

Digital Illusion CE has said that the PlayStation 3's cell processor has allowed them to "push the resolution (of Mirror's Edge) of our textures much higher".

Sean Decker spoke during PlayStation Day 2008 in London on Tuesday saying that the PlayStation 3 has "a lot of little quirks to it that we really like and our engineers love as well as our designers".

During Sean Decker's on-stage presentation at the keynote, he said that "thanks to the incredible processing power of the PS3" DICE was able to make its "vision of what the game really is".

Off-stage, he was quized on what else the PlayStation 3 is allowing the developers to do. He said: "The great thing about it is that there's a lot of little things like, Faith there when she's walking like this (points to Mirror's Edge trailer showing Faith tightrope-walking across a beam), Sixaxis controls, super easy to implement and say, OK well just balance it and then you've got it there, as opposed to teaching a player to say, oh let's push this button or that button."

He continued: "The other thing is the Cell really allows us to push the resolution of our textures much higher and we've taken full advantage of that as well. So there's a lot of little quirks to it that we really like and our engineers love as well as our designers."

So will the PlayStation 3 version be better than the Xbox 360 version? Decker refused to say.

"The controls are different," he said. "The other thing is the way the architecture in each one of the machines is different. It allows you to do different things with them and emphasise things, like let's try a higher texture resolution on this one, and if you want to push the GPU or the CPU, and how the engineers want to balance out what's most important in this game and how you want to bring that out in each one of them.

"At DICE we have lead engineers on all of our major platforms and they're the ones who really architect it and say, you know what this is, what this platform is great for and this is how we're going to bring it out on it. I wouldn't say one's better than the other. Again they have different quirks. It's kind of like driving several different SUVs and saying one's better than the other."

[PS3 Cell lets DICE push texture res "much higher"]

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

徵信, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 感情挽回, 外遇沖開, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信, 外遇, 外遇, 外遇, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信,

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒,禮服店,酒店小姐,酒店領檯,便服店,鋼琴酒吧,酒店兼職,酒店兼差,酒店打工,伴唱小姐,暑假打工,酒店上班,酒店兼職,ktv酒店,酒店,酒店公關,酒店兼差,酒店上班,酒店打工,禮服酒店,禮服店,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店經紀,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,酒店傳播,酒店經紀人,酒店,酒店,酒店,酒店 ,禮服店 , 酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,招待所,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店上班,暑假打工,酒店公關,酒店兼職,禮服店 , 酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店,酒店,酒店經紀,酒店領檯 ,禮服店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,暑假打工, 酒店上班,禮服店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,暑假打工, 酒店上班,禮服店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,暑假打工, 酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店經紀

網頁設計 said...

I am honored to wander your blog. Thousands of points can invite you to my blog to be exchanges. Thanks

網站設計 said...

I am honored to wander your blog.

抓姦 said...

I am honored to wander your blog.

偵探社 said...

I am honored to wander your blog.

尋人 said...

I am honored to wander your blog.

討債 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

討債 said...

I am honored to wander your blog.

法律諮詢 said...

I am honored to wander your blog.

網頁設計 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

抓姦 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

偵探社 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

尋人 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

討債 said...

I really enjoy reading your blog.

討債 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

法律諮詢 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

網站設計 said...

Merry Christmas!

抓姦 said...

Merry Christmas!

偵探社 said...

Merry Christmas!

尋人 said...

Merry Christmas!

討債 said...

Very happy to come to your blog, Christmas is coming, I wish you a Merry Christmas!

法律諮詢 said...

Merry Christmas!

網頁設計 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend.