Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kotaku Receives The Eye of Judgment

You know how Kotaku is one of the big blogs and gets a bunch of free stuff from Sony and other companies (yes, I'm jealous), so today they received The Eye of Judgment, along with that, a PlayStation Eye:

The stand comes packed away in a smallish plastic bag and was fairly easy to put together, though it's not the sort of thing you're really going to way to take apart and put together over and over again. I think I would have preferred if they had made it collapsible instead of takeapartable.

The camera looks and feels pretty solid. It has a four microphone array. You can twist the lens, switching between a red and blue selection on the front of the lens. I'm not positive what this does but think it's either for switching between auto and manual focus or, more likely, between distance and close-up focus. If you couldn't tell, none of this stuff came with directions.


Sounds pretty good, I can't wait to get my hands on one. View pictures at the link.

[Via Kotaku]

0 comments: