Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Night Note: What Really Grinds My Gears

To: onAXIS Readers
From: onAXIS Administrator
Subject: Reapers and Game Blowers

I have a few feelings to share with you today. First off, a good one. I've been watching CW's new series, Reaper, since episode one, and I love it so far. The whole idea of it, the way they need to capture the escaped souls, it's very creative. You should check it out. As a matter of fact, here is a trailer below.


Secondly, through N4G's Tips section, I've come across a MySpace web blog known as GamesBlow. Now, I'm all for expressing yourself and such, but if you take a look at the "General" section in "GamesBlow Interests", it says "Being unbiased about videogames". If you look at their blog, they are clearly biased. It just annoys me, even though the site is biased against the Xbox 360 and Wii, it's just annoying to see someone write like that. You get what I mean?

Anyway, check out today's stories.

HOT Stories for November 6, 2007
Cory Barlog Leaving SCEA, Speaks of GOW III
Insomniac to Bring on the Downloadable Content
WE2008 on JP PLAYSTATION Store
IGN Launches PLAYSTATION Network Portal
Sony: What Do You Want Next Update?
EA Chicago Closed Down
The New PLAYSTATION 2
Ratchet & Clank Future Launch Trailer

0 comments: