Sunday, February 3, 2008

Arizona GameStop Robbed, PLAYSTATION 3 & Money Stolen

Two armed men robbed a GameStop in Arizona on Tuesday, January 12, 2008. The robbers stole a PLAYSTATION 3 and some cash.

The robbers came in near closing time and cruised around until they demanded money from the clerk and made him get a PLAYSTATION 3 from the back room storage. The robbers then escaped on foot.

These kind of armed robberies can be a frightening thing, and hopefully the clerk who worked at the GameStop isn't too "after-crime shocked".

[Men rob game shop, demand Playstation]

4 comments:

incredibilistic said...

I can't believe I didn't hear about this. I live in Phoenix. But I guess with all the Super Bowl parties and everything surrounding it overshadowed this news.

Too bad. Hope everyone is okay.

feilin said...

I like priston tale Gold very much because it is very useful. In fact at first sight I have fallen in love with priston tale Money. So no matter how much I have spent to buy priston tale Gold, I never regret. Because of cheap priston tale Gold, I meet a lot of friends.

xw said...

By the way, I recommend you buy the cheapest Atlantica online Gold and Atlantica power leveling from us where the prices here are low. So if you have the Atlantica Gold is useful to your level spear. Once you meet a real smart player with 2 spearmen team, their key to disable builds, and then you should buy Atlantica online Gold. In addition if you need to buy goods for your characters, the game provides you the cheap Atlantica online Gold. And the last, you can make the fun of the Atlantica online money in the Atlantica online world.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花