[New GTA IV tidbits surface]
- Playing as the main character Niko will be like playing in a real life action movie filled with movie-quality explosions and immersive cut scenes.
- Grand Theft Auto IV will feature 18 radio stations playing a wide range of music from 80s classics to modern day R&B hits.
- It is said that to get the full experience of the city ambiance, you should take a cab and then convert to “Movie” mode where you will be switched to this cinematic camera angle that catches the city in all its great aspects.
- Filled with vivacious details, Rockstar has made sure that the player remains on the edge of the seat with many disclosures such as a fire hydrant propelling a two-seater car into the air when ran over.
- Side games lift Grand Theft Auto IV even further above the competition. There is a quest in the game titled, "Rats with wings" game, where Niko must eliminate Liberty City's pigeon population.
- Apparently Niko is somewhat of a player as he will continuously get random calls from various females such as a girl named Michelle, who wants to “hook up” with the game’s protagonist. It will be interesting to see where this goes but Rockstar remains closed lips on this one.
- You will be able to shot your opponents from all angles in the drive-by shooting mode. You will also be able to drop grenades behind you in some missions.