- Trailer on DVD.There is always Persona 5. [Akayuki]
- July 10th release.
- 85% Complete.
- Looks like Persona 3 but better.
- 180+ Personas.
- Hashino is directing, Soejima is art director and character designer, Meguro is composing.
- Takes place in the countryside, a more nostalgic environment.
- The theme is murder mystery/suspense, it’s a mystery thriller with twists and turns.
- Multiple endings.
- 1.5x the size of Persona 3.
- 60-70 hours.
- There is a weather forecast system, and whenever there is a fog, a murder occurs.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Persona title arrive on the PlayStation 3, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The latest issue of Famitsu magazine revealed Persona 4. The official website is launching on March 24, 2008. The site can be accessed here (http://p4.atlusnet.jp), but currently does not work. Here is a breakdown of the information we have thanks to Akayuki.