You know, as much as I'd hate to admit, I agree with Microsoft on this one. You could be doing all these things in them five minutes. Only thing is, I don't mind the install time, I mind the space token up on my hard-drive. It must suck for 40GB owners.
With the OXM review hitting streets today, and your own preview impressions which are looking great, hopefully you’ll all be a bit wiser as to the ins and outs of Grand Theft Auto IV now.
I’m sure you’ve all seen the chatter from the 1UP GTA IV Preview on the PS3 install time….just a few thoughts on what you could do in this time if you were actually playing the 360 version from the moment you insert the disc….
· Steal your first dozen or so cars and test out the improved vehicle handling?
· Check out the cool features on your mobile phone?
· Rack up a 5 Star Wanted Rating?
· Have a blast of your first MP game on Xbox LIVE?
· Ditch the tracksuit chic and buy some new clothes?
· Unlock your first GTA IV Achievement and boost your Gamerscore?
….Or just start downloading a film from Xbox LIVE Video Store to watch later – check out the latest batch of arrivals this weekend!
[Microsoft slams GTA IV PS3 install time in PR mail]