Monday, April 7, 2008

Saints Row 2 Boxart & Collector's Edition Sneaks onto Amazon

Checking out Amazon lately, I've come across the boxart for THQ's upcoming Saints Row 2, and it's more orange than ever. I thought this game's color was supposed to be purple? Well, that sure shows a bit on the gold on the collector's edition box as well. We have no idea on what is in the collector's edition, although. We can say the box is nice, though.

By the way, why is it that if you search Saints Row 2 for the first time on Amazon, it shows the Xbox 360 versions of Saints Row 2, Saints Row, Grand Theft Auto IV, Mafia II, Gears 2, and many others before finally getting to the PlayStation 3 versions of Saints Row 2? Last I checked, those titles didn't have the words "Saints" and "Row" in them.

[Saints Row 2] [Collector's Edition]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pimping

Anonymous said...

I think aion kina changes my life. Because of aion online kina, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some aion gold. I usually buy aion kina through Internet and advice from my friends. I gain a lot of cheap aion kina and harvest in life.