Capcom today anonunced that they will be expanding Rocketmen: Axis of Evil on the PlayStation Network with Rocketmen: It Came from Uranus. This is an expansion to the game coming Thursday, May 15, 2008 on the PlayStation Network for $4.95. The new features below.
A digitally-distributed add-on to Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
• Players must have already purchased Rocketmen: Axis of Evil in order to play It Came from Uranus
• Continue the Rocketmen saga with your characters from the original game.
• 400 XBLA points / $4.95 PSN Store
3 New Weapons
• Blobber: Shoots blobs of goo at enemies, does damage over time in the part of the ground that it covers.
• Beamer: Shoots lighting at enemies, does high intensity damage.
• Bomber: Shoots grenades instead of bullets; grenades explode on impact doing damage.
2 New Secondary Weapons
• Falcon: Robotic falcon that attacks enemies automatically
• Screw bomb: Rocket that turns into a proximity mine on impact
3 New Levels
• Level 11 - Finding Jane: The player must escape the Saturnian prison mine and reclaim Nick's ship, the Icarus Jane.