Issue #170 of CanardPC shows us some new information on Bethesda Softwork's upcoming Fallout 3 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The new preview was 8 pages long, but unfortunately, our breakdown is only a few bullets.
[CanardPC Fallout 3 magazine Preview]
- Teen age gives you access to a few quests which will have an impact on how you are perceived within the Vault
- While travelling across the Wasteland, you can come across a few caravans, each heading to precise locations.
- There are three difficulty levels, as well as an "autolevelling difficulty" mode.
- A few new weapons : Cryolator allows you to freeze ennemies while you can hypnotize them with your Mesmetron. [these weapons were also mentioned in the NMA preview, though their functions unknown]
- Also a new perk, Daddy's Little Girl, which gives a Science bonus to female characters.