Sunday, December 16, 2007

Saints Row Still In The Works for PLAYSTATION 3?

Despite news a while back of Saints Row on the PLAYSTATION 3 being canned, my local GameStop shows different.

On the top shelf, where the store displays its upcoming games, next to HAZE, Army of Two, and those type of games, I saw something we all thought was gone, Saints Row.

When I first saw it, I thought it was Saints Row 2, but upon taking it down, I found it to be the first title in the series.

I asked the manager why it was up there, and he told me "we put up whatever the company sends us." When looking through the reserve book, I didn't find Saints Row. But the shelf was titled "Reserve These Hot Titles Now."

Company error? We've contacted Volition for answers on this situation. We will update you when we find out.

On a side note, this box wasn't on shelves before, it was just put up about a day or two before I visited the store.

0 comments: