Members of PS3Forums are reporting that if you own Super Stardust HD, and delete it and re-download it, you get the new revamped version. According to the post, the new version includes the following.
- Custom soundtrack.And gameplay tweaks such as the below.
- In-game store featuring single player and multiplayer expansions coming soon.
- New controls guide when beginning a new game. It shows everything you can do, previously you had to check the in-game menus or just discover the controls yourself.Currently, it's only confirmed for the European store, so if you have the game, give it a [re] download.
- The grid around the planet spreads in front of your eyes instead of being there already.
- The grid disappears between each phase to reveal the planet.
- The player ship has a yellow trace, I think it was reddish before.
- I believe some sound effects are slightly different now, but I'm not too sure.
- All enemies that fired purple balls fire now purple balls with a short trail.
- Tthe game itself require half as much room as before. It used to require 299 MB and now it's 148 MB.