Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Netflix Coming to the PLAYSTATION 3?

Supposedly, a new Netflix survey thats been going around has been suggesting the service may arrive on the PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360.

The survey supposedly asks "If as part of your Netflix membership you could instantly watch movies and TV episodes on your TV with your PS/3 or XBOX 360, how likely would you/anyone in your household be to do that?" Then it goes on to say that both consoles can play streaming media by using a special Netflix disc, with no extra fees besides a $3 charge for the disc.

Netflix lovers, make a wish.

[Netflix coming to Xbox 360 and PS3?]

5 comments:

xbandaidx said...

Nope, streaming media has artifacts, and that would annoy me beyond belief. I wouldn't join this service, I'll stick to the actual discs.

Now if they could stream something without artifacts, then maybe but that would mean everyone would have Japan-level internet speeds.

incredibilistic said...

I may consider this kind of service but only if it's from Blockbuster since I already have a subscription.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed that we don't already have something like this from Sony yet. Sony should be spearheading this kind of service instead of having a bunch of outside companies do this stuff.

feilin said...

I like priston tale Gold very much because it is very useful. In fact at first sight I have fallen in love with priston tale Money. So no matter how much I have spent to buy priston tale Gold, I never regret. Because of cheap priston tale Gold, I meet a lot of friends.

game said...

Do you know shadow of legend Gold? I like it..
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sol gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these buy shadow of legend Gold with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap shadow of legend Goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found shadow of legend Gold moneywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花