If you downloaded that v1.10 patch that was released for The Orange Box on the PlayStation 3 yesterday and still wondering what the heck it does, then read on for details of the patch.
As you can tell, no game lobbies were added such as the Xbox 360 and PC versions have, and none of the frame rate problems were fixed. What the hell EA?
- Fixed a graphical issue whereby a player would have the explosion effect left on the end of their Rocket Launcher when attempting to Rocket Jump.
- Fixed a memory leak to improve single player stability.
- Fixed an issue whereby the players name would not appear on the Stats comparison screen.
- We have fixed an issue that would cause the vote tallies to disappear when you viewed the scoreboard between rounds.
- Fixed an online server issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a player that wasn't in Division 1 entered 'Your Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with players not always being added to the 'Players Met' menu on the XMB.
- Fixed a bug where a player viewing a friend without an EA account would have an empty entry in the friend's Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to connect to the EA servers if you had more than 30 friends.
[Details On The Orange Box PS3 Patch You've Probably Already Downloaded]