Thursday, May 8, 2008

US PLAYSTATION Store Update: May 8, 2008

It's Thursday, meaning today we have another PlayStation Store update. Lets cut the chit-chat and get straight to the content.
Demos
  • HAZE demo (free)
  • The Bourne Conspiracy demo (free)
  • Race Driver: GRID demo (free)
Add-Ons
  • Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore Downloadable Songs ($1.49 each)
  • Guitar Hero III: Muse Track Pack ($)
  • PixelJunk Monsters Encore ($5.99)
  • Rock Band Add-Ons
    • Smashing Pumpkins Scene Pack 1 ($5.49)
    • "It Hurts" by Angels & Airwaves ($1.99)
    • "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy ($1.99)
    • "Date With the Night by Yeah Yeah Yeahs ($1.99)
Game Videos
  • WipEout HD Trailer (free)
  • PLAYSTATION 3 "What You Need" Video (free)
  • Mirror’s Edge Gameplay Trailer (free)
  • Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Payback Trailer (free)
  • Overlord: Raising Hell Trailer (free)
  • The Wheelman Trailer (free)
  • TNA iMPACT! Gamers Day Trailer (free)
Theatrical Trailers
  • Iron Man Trailer 2 (free)
  • Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Teaser Trailer (free)
  • The Love Guru Trailer (free)
Themes and Wallpapers
  • PixelJunk Monsters Theme 3 (free)
  • PixelJunk Monsters Wallpapers x2 (free)
  • Sports Theme (free)
Enjoy!

PLAYSTATION Store Worldwide

2 comments:

incredibilistic said...

Now THAT'S an update! Great demos and some video footage from PS Gamer Day. Very nice. I wish they would've thrown some Killzone 2 footage on there too but I guess we can't have it all.

I'm glad my speed got increased recently 'cause I'm gonna be a downloading fool when I get home.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Bourne game. I'm not hearing good things about the Haze demo but then again I sort of expect to be let down based on all the delays it's had and the fact that it hasn't really looked any different from the first video/screenshots. Meanwhile Killzone 2 looks just as good if not better than what they showed almost a year ago.

But I could just be biased toward Killzone 2 because I've been wanting this game since the "target trailer" in 2005 (hard to believe it's been that long).

Anonymous said...

Anybody notice on the Mirror's Edge description, it says "Meet the new icon of PS3 - Faith"

Last I checked this was multiplatform.