Thursday, May 8, 2008

Peter Moore Disappointed by PlayStation Home Delay

Peter Moore, former Xbox boss, now EA Sports President, said less than 24 hours after Kaz Hirai apologized for the Home delay that he was disappointed about it.

Moore said: "Yeah; I just wish it would ship. I [previously] questioned it a little bit, whether I'd want to wander around there. Phil Harrison showed me a demo - it's very cool, but let's go already. And so I'm disappointed that it's been pushed back a little bit again.

"But I really hope it gets going and becomes that portal to the PlayStation Network and we can utilize it. But boy, I just wish we'd get going."

We have to agree, just hurry up and release it Sony.

[Moore "disappointed" by Home delay]

1 comments:

incredibilistic said...

While I TOTALLY agree with Peter my retort is offer Sony some content from EA so we can have a sample of what's possible.

I don't know this to be true but I would like to think that developers already have SDKs to start creating content so why aren't we seeing at least a glimpse of what's possible from other developers?