Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PSP Burns Michigan Child's Leg

A student of Warner Middle School in Farmington Hills, Michigan was burned by his PSP today at around 9 a.m.

The PSP overheated and caught fire, burning a hole in his pants. Luckily, the teacher was able to get the PSP away from the child.

The student was treated at the school nurse with burns to the leg. He was then taken to a local hospital.

Hope everything is arlight. Remember kids: No PSPs in school!

[Child Burned By Video Game In Pocket]

2 comments:

incredibilistic said...

I hope the kid is okay but he shouldn't have had the thing in school to begin with.

Outside of that I find it hard to believe this thing got so hot that it burned him. I wonder if he was hiding it from his teacher and had it covered up with a coat or maybe laid a book on top so his teacher wouldn't notice.

Since it singed his leg that would indicate that he wasn't playing it in its intended form: in your hands at an angle.

I'm not blaming the kid, but I hope that people consider all the evidence before casting dispersions on the PSP for being a fire hazard.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花