- Optimized servers"(With the new kill cams) you can watch from when the grenade leaves the enemies hand all the way to the explosion that kills you," said Robert Bowling.
- New Kill cams (grenades, RPG's, airstrikes, claymores, and more)
- Quick Mute (allows user to mute annoying players by pressing X on their gamertag in the lobby)
- Addition of "Recently Met Players" for the PlayStation Network
- Improvements to the Sniper Rifles and Acog attachments (no more delayed shots)
PLAYSTATION 3 gamers can also expect servers to run smoother. The four hour "Downloading Game Settings" bug was due to DemonWares servers having to handle the massive amounts of PlayStation 3 users logging in. With the new optimizations, no more problems should occur anymore.
[GDC: Call of Duty 4 "Feature Patch Details"]